Translate

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

AN AD I DIDN'T AUTHORIZE!


WARNING!

WATCH  OUT !

DISCLAIMER!


IF YOU SAW AN ADVERTISEMENT

ON MY BLOG
THAT 
ADVERTISED
SOMETHING  A
LITTLE OLD WIDDER WOMAN
WOULDN'T APPROVE OF



NOT MY CHOICE!

Image my surprise when a reader informed me
that an advertisement about fishing .... bikinis .....
appeared in my ad block.

Sneaky little buggers!
Nope, nopey, huh uh, not on THIS blog!

I'm not against fishing ...... I LOVE fishing!
And I've been known  to wear a bikini.... in my younger years.

But being new at this blogging thingy
with advertisements on my pages
I have to admit
there might be things
slipped in that are on the edge of objectionable.

I went to the Great Bloggy Master Site
and made some adjustments in my ad choices.

Soooooo
problem fixed.

Let's keep it safe and clean!
Thanks for watching out for
The Little Old Widder Woman

oOk ..... back to talking about
geraniums........





Spiders sunning on ................. ? I don't know
what kind of flower this is.




birdhouses.

 




Post a Comment