Translate

Friday, May 6, 2011

MY LIFE STORY ... IN SIX WORDS

A LIFE STORY IN SIX WORDS:
" A DOORWAY....
LIFE'S CHANGES....
NEW ADVENTURES"
.............................................................................
Feb. 6, 2019
A walk down memory lane ... a sidewalk long ago trod by Kaemerer family members. This was one on the first stories in my blog. 
..............................................................................................

I don't see the doorway into this little house on the left....
upstairs and downstairs windows covered to keep out the light and eyes of passersby ... scraggly bushes, bending down to the right ... very little space between it and the neighbor.
A strong, sturdy tree seems to stand guard. Windows shades are drawn ... but a path leads around to the left side  ..... maybe there's a doorway there into the house.
I don't know when this picture was taken .....
but I want to think it was a happier looking house when my Dad lived there as a child ... along with his 8 siblings.

A house contains the memories of our lives ....
what does your house look like .... what does it contain? 
What changes took place that formed you into the person you are today?
What new adventures drew you into  .... and out of that house?

JOSEPH AND ROSALIE KAEMERER
AND (SOME OF ) THEIR FAMILY

My mother and father, grandparents, uncles and aunts
cousins at a family gathering  inside that
little house  .... the one that doesn't have
a front door in the picture above.

Their life stories could also be
"A DOORWAY
LIFE'S CHANGES
NEW ADVENTURES"

I wonder what each one would write as their
life story in six words ........

I would somehow be inerwoven into those stories ....
a part of each one's life .....

We're born......
we live......
we die.
But oh my! The memories we have stored and  saved in our hearts....
and opened wide the front door to let
loved ones in .......
and opened the door
to allow loved ones to
leave.

Write your life in
six words ...... then share it with others.
....................................................................

I must go on a short journey today
to become a part of three very special babies lives ....
Two Great grandbaby boys, Aiden and Devon
  and a baby girl born today.
As I write this she, Maya, is going through the most exciting door to life .........
her birth!
Happy birth - day  Maya! I'm on my way! See you soon.
Love and blessings,
Great Grandma Monica




No comments: