Translate

Monday, August 1, 2011

ANY SUGGESTIONS HOW TO GET RID OF THE LONGGGGGG VERTICAL SPACE?

ANY SUGGESTIONS HOW TO

GET RID OF THE LONGGGGGG
GGGGGGG
                                VERTICAL SPACE
YOU
JUST TRAVELED BEFORE

ARRIVING AT THIS

POST?

backspace button doesn't do it........sp

space

space
space

space



space


 boring           boring         boring                   space 
I hate the longggggg vertical space in my blog! 
Empty,
no words or images ....... boring and void of
colorful photos
and exciting adventures,
kind of a lonely
gap in
an otherwise
creative
space in my life
 .........................hmmmmmmm



mmmmmmmmmm,

It's a bit like the long  space in my life
between being a wife.......



Then ...... 2003 




And now .... 2011

The Little Old Widder Woman

It's been
a

long
empty
solitary
aloneness
and I REALLY
miss
Eldon.
...................................................
Do you remember the phrase:

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS

MAKE LEMONADE

????????
I have a true, happened- to -me
lemonade story to tell you ....

..... we were anchored in Cabo San Lucas, Baja Mexico
and  ...............
oh ......but not right now.

I'm still
trying to solve the
longggggg
vertical space in
my blog!



I have a request in at

"blogger. help"

and they've helped in the past.
But I'd appreciate any
advice from you bloggers
out there!
Thanks to all for
reading my
sometimes
babbling
....
sometimes
subliminal recollections
and 
 sometimes very personal memories.

Writing this blog has been a
 healing
restoring
repairing
forgiving
adjusting
continuing
WHOW   A     NEW LIFE
experience.

  Thanks for listening!
The Little Old Widder Woman,

                                 Monica                              

No comments: