Translate

Monday, August 1, 2011

THE   LONG  BLANK   GAPS IN  LIFE  AND BLOGS!
Such an interesting new learning and adjusting experience!
If you've been following my
panic-mode blogs about
lonnnnnggggggggg vertical blank spaces
at the beginning of my posts
you'll appreciate it when I tell you
IT'S BEEN FIXED!

Do I look happy?
Thank you
Bonjour Tristesse!

The fix wasn't easy or quick ...... often not comprehensible to my "newby- blogger intellect."
I've never had this problem to face before... and I didn't have anyone at my elbow to help me through it.
I've gone to Bloghelp.com (Google)
for the last week and received feedback from
all over the world ....
you could picture the faces of techy helpers
by the sentences typed in accents!
Never knew that was possible.
Charming!
.............................
The long blank vertical line in my blog
reminds me of  the
long

empty

times
in my life since I became
The Little Old Widder Woman in 2009.
Now THAT left a gaping hole in my life!

But I persisted.
I took one day, one step, one distress after the other.
I experienced lostness.
I tried to ignore the


gaping emptiness.
I sought answers and help
from people I know
and don't know.
I cried.
I laughed and giggled at the unbelievably
painful turn in my life.... nervous laughter.
I stayed up late into the wee hours of the morning
talking to the Lord for help in
trying to figure out what I was going to do with
the rest of my
"life blog".
.......................
THANK YOU TO ALL WHO  MADE IT PAST THIS
 OVERWHELMING

                             GAPING
                                  
LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
                               CHASM   IN MY LIFE.


               Now where was I a few posts ago....?

Oh yes 
                      SHADOWS
                      SHADOWS 
                                         
                    AND WONDROUS
                                  REFLECTIONS...
 How can a glass float cast a shadow?
                                                               Submitted by Vicki Williams

And just when you think you can't pull one more weed, your shadow picks up a rake to give you a hand.


If your shadow is going on a longggggg trip
it's best to bring a Mommy shadow along.

If your shadow needs a rest,
sit under a palm tree and wait for
her to wake up.
(This is a 'her' shadow because
it's a 'her' person)


And yes
black shadows are
always
attached to a
black horse.

                                                                   Submitted by Teaser


Want to know something?
It's REALLY fun
to do something
just for
the
fun of it!  But don't forget to bring along your shadow!







No comments: